Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sounds

As I was in session the other day, in heels, I took special notice of the exquisite sound of my high heels on the hardwood floor. I contemplate these days a submissive who would be utterly bound and blind-folded, only able to hear and feel, and I think about the kinds of sounds that I absolutely adore.

Of course, the sound of my heels. There is nothing more indicative of that mix of feminine power and pain. What I could do with my heels! That is what this sound reminds me of. I love the sound of the crop on skin. The perfect, well-placed crack. I love the sound of my hand on a bare ass.

I especially love the sound of whimpering. I am not so much a sadist. I do not so much enjoy the kind of whimpering that sounds like please-no-more-mistress whimpering. I love the sound of whimpering that comes from a place of surrender and pleasure, that comes from a place of should I stop, it would be the most cruel thing I could do.

No comments: