Thursday, November 20, 2008

Some thoughts.

You, and me, and another dominant woman. She mocks you while I run my fingernails across your hot, just-spanked bottom. Or you and me with a woman who switches. While I watch with amusement and give her orders, she ties you down for your punishment. Once she has you tied and ready for more strict punishments, then what? My imagination fills in the blanks.

Perhaps you must serve us both. With two beautiful dominant women, you must be twice as obedient and precise. Massaging our feet, cleaning our heels with your tongue, eating fresh, oozing fruit from between our toes.

Maybe another woman is not what you truly fantasize about. Maybe you daydream about a dominant man joining us, waiting on my orders for you. Or a submissive man against whom you will have to compete for my approval in your absolute submission.

I ponder these things and feel quick with excitement.

No comments: