Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Frustration

My ad has been up on Eros for less than one week and I am using this blog until my website is built and running. The amount of email I have been inundated with this week reaffirms my desire to never provide my phone number to anyone I have not met face to face.

It seems that there are those who assume I sit in front of my computer all day, happily writing masturbation fantasies for them by email. Perhaps you should consider this website, if you are one of those.

I am an incredibly busy woman. If you have not read my instructions on how to contact me, you are wasting my time. Perhaps your boss doesn't care that you waste her valuable time trolling websites and emailing dominants before you rub one out in the office bathroom. I do.

That said, I have exchanged emails with a few delightful sluts and I can hardly wait to see how deeply submissive and obedient they will become under my voice and hand. That also said, I horribly bruised the palm of my hand putting together a bookshelf from Ikea last night. But don't worry (or feel relieved), my other hand is in perfect spanking order.

No comments: