Thursday, August 14, 2008

Who is Valentine?

You have always yearned to give up control, to be guided and sculpted by a beautiful, poised woman. You crave submissive, perhaps punishment and pain. You yearn to be transformed into a person who pleases the whims of a refined dominant.

You have found the dominant to whom you must submit. Read this information very carefully if you wish the pleasure of serving me. While I enjoy discussing my interests, I so hate to repeat myself and often will not.

I am a disciplined, college-educated young woman who believes that sexuality is inherent to the human condition. As such, I believe sexuality demands to be explored and enjoyed. When I discovered the pain and pleasure of bondage, discipline, and sadomasochism three years ago, I knew had found an arena in which to put my carnal and intellectual interest in sexuality and my creative mind to work.

My long locks are naturally blond, and years of dance training have sculpted my lithe yet voluptuous physique. I am very tall, but that does not damper my love of heels. I have classically beautiful features. Though I care about the well-being of my submissives, in sessions, I am playful and curious. I am the proverbial cat with a mouse. Though I exude femininity in my appearance and actions, I am also strict and assertive. I am sweetly sadistic. Though I may not always raise my voice or employ harsh language, my sweet demeanor can be doubly cruel.

I enjoy performing discipline and punishment, watersports, and feminization and genderplay. I have an affinity for smoking and foot/shoe fetishes. CBT and ballbusting is one of my absolute pleasures. Needle play and electrical play are also interests of mine. If a double (or more?) session is what you desire, I can invite a talented dominant or submissive woman or man to join our play. When contacting me, please use an appropriate, respectful tone. Any language that is demeaning, misogynistic, arrogant, or sarcastic will not be tolerated. I do not perform sex, brown showers, Roman showers, or ageplay, although I have skilled dominants who I may invite if you are interested in incorporating the latter three into our session.

Prior to an initial session, I suggest that we meet. I have flexibility of schedule, but I never make appointments on Sundays. Generally, I am available Monday and Wednesday, weekday evenings, and on Saturdays. I answer emails within twenty-four hours, and require a minimum of twenty-four hours advanced notice. I have a strict confirmation policy. I make initial appointments by email only (MadamValentine@gmail.com), after which, established clients will receive my personal phone number. All lessons begin at $250 per hour.

No comments: