Wednesday, March 18, 2009

On service.

Long-time readers of my blog may be familiar with my love for food play, golden showers, gender play, and discipline. What you may not be aware, however, my dear submissives, is my affinity for service submission.

I have an eye for detail and a penchant for exacting tasks. You must gently and carefully select the best petals from a rose, place them in a bowl of water heated to my ideal temperature, and soak my feet in it. You would then give my toes a manicure. I reward obedience and punish errors.

What I currently desire most of a submissive is a longer scene involving more demanding service. The table set perfectly, with fresh flowers, and the tableware placed properly. A meal, either prepared by you or brought carry-out. Served perfectly, the perfect bite always taken onto the fork and fed to me. Tea brewed to my desired concentration and served to me. And you, of course, outfitted in your best apron and panties.

1 comment:

jack said...

im also servitude oriented and would serve YOU totaly,jack,los angeles