Sunday, April 5, 2009

Group play.

I had the pleasure of joining Mistress Victoria Cayne and two other lovely Mistresses while a submissive slut of Victoria's amused us with an exhibition show. He showed himself off while the two Mistresses and I watched Victoria instruct him. I laughed quite a bit, but find myself imagining repeating the session. Only Valentine style. You, on your knees, licking a mixture of spit up chocolate and your own contribution from my toes, for the amusement of several of my dominant friends.

I do love my one on one play time with my submissives, but relish a good group show.

1 comment:

ladiesluv2i said...

Hello Madame Valentine, I beleive that was me who you watched. Yes, you did laugh a lot. You were fantastic. I am so happy that you enjoyed it and wrote about it here. Your amusement made it very enjoyable. While it was intimidating, embarassing and humilitating, it was also very exciting all from your great reaction. I hope you have been able to do more group situations. I enjoy making you laugh at my expense under Mistress Victoria command. I love doing that and cannot wait to do it more.