Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Perfection!

I am quite satisfied now with the alterations to my website. Step inside, won't you?

You may notice I have altered the description of myself to include Goddess and Siren. (I embody the best three: Goddess, Siren, and Deviant.) I do not think of myself as a Goddess in the obvious sense, but as a woman who has refined her mind and body to a delicious eloquence. I am not merely lovely to look at or to converse with; I am both. The story of the Siren has always intrigued me. Think of me as a postmodern Siren: I will seduce you with a beautiful song and remake you however I desire. Finally, I am always your Deviant. I have a nearly limitless imagination and desire for the kinkier pleasures in life.

This makeover of my site comes as I have been diligently shaping the minds and bodies of Chicago's most worthy submissives for over one year now. As you know, I have played for over fives years personally, and professionally in other geographical locations. This past year has been such an exciting journey for me, and I look forward to the years to come, as I develop relationships and sculpt submissives.

No comments: